my artwork is a totally original mix of media. after creating portraits mix with abstract i have decided to explore also the abstract side. it start with the idea and with the unique process. I combines many layers and shapes, everything that I can find in my surrounding, then i engage all together in to a digital process. I paint in advance many layers and then bring them to the digital. I mixed all layers together to get a unique look. Then I print it on a very high quality of canvas in an artistic process called giclee print, to get the best results. then I work on the canvas with brushes, ink, graphite, acrylic in a traditional way, in a very accurate and a thin layer of colours to get an accurate, and a smooth feeling. It is not a coarse layer of colorus, it is very smooth and thin. I protect it with over varnish laqa . my process allowing me to create my unique style and identity. the client get a one of a kind original.
the birth of sedna
- Acrylic, Ink, digital on Canvas
- (unframed) / 120 × 89 x 5 cm (actual image size)
- This artwork is sold unframed
- to be shipped rolled and protected in a secure tube
- the art work will be send to the client maximum 8 bussines days most of the time it's less days, after receiving the payment to my paypal account.
we accept only paypal transactions .
- all prices are include fast shipping door to door include all tax and duties.